I'm down 21 pounds now - Skinny Kim Kardashian

 



It is no strange news that many celebrities are losing weight in order to improve their health and well-being. Consequently, American celeb Kim Kardashian has shows off her shrinking butt in a skintight black catsuit after sparking concern with drastic weight loss.

On her recent outing that got people talking, Kim wore an all-black outfit that had several layers, including a pair of Balenciaga leggings which help to really show that she has lost a lot of weight over the past year.

The celeb paired the leggings with the matching sports bra layered on top of a black long-sleeve shirt.

Her pointed boots were black, and at first glance, they looked like they were connected to her leggings.

The way the leggings cut into her waist made her look extremely skinny.

She was also wearing huge black-on-black sunglasses that covered half of her face.

The two parts of her outfit that stood out the most were her tiny bright blue purse and her long platinum blonde hair.

Since the outfit was so formfitting, there was no way to hide her dramatic weight loss.

Kim has recently lost more than 20 pounds, which is a ton of weight for someone who is only 5'2".

It seemed to begin when Kim wore Marilyn Monroe's famous dress to the Met Gala.

In an interview with Vogue, Kim said: "I tried it on and it didn't fit me. I said, 'Give me three weeks.' I had to lose 16 pounds."

Kim continued: "It was such a challenge. It was like a [movie] role ... I haven't had carbs or sugar in about three weeks."

After she lost the 16 pounds to wear the dress, she continued to lose weight because of her new lifestyle.

She said in a TODAY Show interview: "[The diet] actually taught me a lot about my lifestyle and my health, and since then, afterward, I continued to eat really healthy. I mean, I'm down 21 pounds now."

 


Comments