#HIV: FG, States should ensure free health services for adolescents with HIV - PATA


#HIV: FG, States should ensure free health services for adolescents with HIV - PATA

At a stakeholders’ forum on ‘Advancing the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Adolescents Living with
HIV, ALHIV in Nigeria supported by Ford Foundation Office for West Africa, the Programme Manager of PATA, Mr. Francis Umoh said there is a need to ensure free comprehensive HIV treatment for adolescent living with HIV in all government owned facilities across Nigeria.

He said:

“State Agencies for the Control of AIDS, SACA together with other stakeholders within government, international and Community Organisations should establish and support platforms for ALHIV for sharing of experiences, psychosocial support and empowering them in reproductive health and treatment adherence. “Government and all stakeholders should support the implementation of sexuality education that addresses the specific needs of adolescents living with HIV and the need to be represented at relevant state and national technical working groups to ensure integration of issues affecting adolescents and young people.

“The age of consent for HIV counselling and testing and for starting HIV treatment should be reduced to 14 instead of the current 18 years. This will ensure more young people know their HIV status on time and commence treatment promptly,” he added.

Comments



  1. Hello,my name is Elena Smith this message is to everyone out there with a health challenge, because i know there are a lot of people looking for solution to their health conditions as i rightly did till i came in contact with Dr. William I bring you Good news. There is this herbal Doctor called Dr.William a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from H.I.V 3 months ago, this i contacted from my x lover during unprotected sexual intercourse and i had suffered from it for the past 3 years. I spent so much money trying to survive from it, to cut my story short, a friend told me different testimonies about a man called William, how he has restored joy back in the lives of people, even when i didn't believe her, she didn't stop the fact that i needed help with my predicament so i contacted him with faith and i got my healing miraculously by taking the herbal products he sent to me to drink for about 15 days . days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and i was tested HIV NEGATIVE to the glory of God and with gratitude to Dr. William. I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called William because i have witness his great works in my live. I want this message to get every sick person in the world. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. don't let that illness take your life. you can reach him thru:
    drwilliamherbalspel@yahoo.com
    please share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NATURAL/HERBAL/HOME REMEDY FOR TREATING SHORTAGE OF BLOOD