14 Major Causes of Shortage of Blood or Anaemia
What causes Anaemia
The following are the various factors which could be responsible anaemia or shortage of blood.
1. Certain clinical effects, like bleeding
from the intestine or gutCoeliac and Crohn's disease
3. Heavy menstrual periods
4. HIV/AIDS especially in female victims
7. Bone marrow problems
8. Kidney failure
9. Rheumatoid arthritis
10. Hormonal troubles
11. Improper diet
12. Surgery, Injury or accident
13. Sicknesses like malaria, typhoid etc
14. Deficiency of iron is considered to be the major cause of anaemia, which can be rectified by having iron-rich diet.