14 CATEGORIES WHO SHOULD BE TESTED FOR PREDIABETES AND DIABETES TYPE 2
your age, gender or status. Prediabetes is a very dangerous condition
because it can be in the body for a long time without manifestation.
Though, few individuals may show symptoms of diabetes, for instance,
weakness or increase pee, many people's with high glucose level
have no outward signs by any stretch of the imagination.
This implies that everybody should be tested for prediabetes.
Anybody that falls under the following categories should be tested for
diabetes. It is quite advisable to go for diabetes and prediabetes
screening if you fall under the following categories.
14 CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE THAT SHOULD TEST FOR DIABETES
1. Any grown-up age 45 or more ought to be tested for diabetes and prediabetes.
2. Any grown-up under age 45 who is overweight should be tested.
3. Anybody with family history of diabetes (particularly parent or kin
4. Anybody with physically idle way of life
5. Anybody that comes from the tribe of Native American,
African-American, or Hispanic.
5. Anybody with earlier gestational diabetes
6. Any woman that conceive baby of more than nine pounds in weight
7. Anybody with hypertension or
high blood pressure. High blood pressure and diabetes are brother and
sister, no they were twins.
8. Anybody with polycystic ovarian disorder (PCOS)
10. Anybody with dim, smooth rash around the armpits or neck
11. Anybody with history of coronary illness
12. Anybody with poor lifestyle such as drinking alcohol, smoking and others.
14. Anybody with high fat and sugary diets
On the chance that your test uncovers that you have prediabetes,
follow your physician prescriptions and go for test on regular basis
even after your condition has returned to normal.
Everybody should go for diabetes test. Don't wait until you develop
the disease. Everybody is vulnerable to diabetes because of our modern
lifestyles and diet that have been so degrading.
Anybody that falls under the aforementioned categories should go for
diabetes and prediabetes test. Please!!!