NATURAL/HERBAL REMEDY FOR EAR DISCHARGE

Bacteria infection can cause a milky discharge from the ear and this
is referred to as EAR DISCHARGE.

NATURAL/HERBAL REMEDY FOR ear

Natural/herbal remedy 1 (adult only)



Material: bryphilum leaves

Preparation: heat bryphilum leaves to extract the juice.

Usage: squeeze the juice into the ear about 5 drops and bend the ear
for some minutes so that the liquid will penetrate. Do it 3 times
daily until you get result.

Herbal/natural/home remedy 2 ( adult only)
Material: onion

Application: extract onion juice and warm it. Drop it into the ear.

Comments

  1. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Natural Herbal Medicine, which i got from Dr Ovia has done for my life, 4months ago i was diagnosed with Herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ovia cured someone of his herpes and other  virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his whatsApp number +2348117923986 and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my Herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks and 5 days  i am forever grateful to Dr ovia for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address:  droviaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348117923986, you can follow him or message him on Instagram for more information @droviaherbalhomeHe is also capable of curing other diseases like hpvHiv Herpes Diabetes etc Save life’s today by sharing this testimony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment