FROZEN LEMON IS A PROVEN REMEDY AGAINST CANCERS OF ALL TYPES

Place the washed lemon in the
freezer.
Once frozen, get your grater, &
shred the whole lemon (no need
to peel it) and sprinkle it on your
foods!
On vegetables, salad, ice cream,

soup, cereals, noodles, spaghetti
sauce,
rice, sushi, fish dishes, ... the list is
endless.
All the foods will get an
unexpected wonderful taste!
Most likely, you only think of
lemon juice as vitamin C ??
Not anymore!
What's the major advantage of
using the whole lemon other
than preventing waste & adding
new taste to your dishes?
Lemon peels contain as much as
5 to 10 times more vitamins than
the lemon juice itself & that's
what you've been wasting!
Lemon peels are health
rejuvenators in eradicating toxic
elements in the body.
The surprising benefits of lemon
is the miraculous ability to kill
cancer cells! It is 10,000 times
stronger
than chemotherapy!!
Why do we not know about that?
Because there are laboratories
interested in making a synthetic
version that will bring them huge
profits.
You can now help a friend in
need by letting him/her know
that lemon juice is beneficial in
preventing the disease.
Its taste is pleasant and it does
not produce the horrific
effects of chemotherapy.
How many people will die while
this closely guarded secret is
kept, so as not to jeopardize the
multimillionair es large
corporations?
This plant is a proven remedy
against cancers of all types.
It is considered also as an anti
microbial spectrum against
bacterial infections and fungi,
effective against internal
parasites and worms,
it regulates blood pressure
& an antidepressant, combats
stress & nervous disorders.
The source of this information is
fascinating: it comes from one of
the largest drug
manufacturers in the world, says
that after more than 20
laboratory tests since 1970,the
extracts revealed that It destroys
the malignant cells in 12 cancers,
including colon, breast, prostate,
lung & pancreas...
The compounds of this tree
showed 10,000 times better
effect than the product
Adriamycin, a drug normally used
chemotherapeutic in the world,
slowing the growth of cancer
cells.
And what is even more
astonishing: this type of therapy
with lemon extract only destroys
malignant cancer cells and it
does not affect healthy cells. .
So, give those lemons a good
wash, freeze them and grate
them. Your whole body will love
you for it!!

Why don't you share this info to your friends on Facebook, Twitter etc

Comments

  1. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment