How I got of fibroid completely without surgery

About three years ago I passed out at work and was rushed to the hospital. At that time, I was on my menstrual period and had very heavy bleeding.
My periods were very heavy for the first three to four days and I would have to wear both pads and tampons at the same time. The bleeding was so bad that I had to change both of them every 2 hours.
I normally stay at home on the first three days of my period but on this particular day I needed to be at the office to sign some very important paperwork. About thirty minutes before leaving for the day I fainted. My co-workers rushed me to the hospital. While there the doctor told me that I lost a lot of blood and he wanted to give me a blood transfusion. I declined that treatment. I declined the blood transfusion because I didn’t need it since I wasn’t dying.
I was just anemic from having heavy menstrual periods. The doctor was not pleased with my decision but he didn’t force the issue and I was sent home later that night with some drugs.
My struggle with fibroid
The reason my periods were so heavy at that time was because of the three fibroid I had in my uterus. I first found out about them back in 2012 and in 2013 I had to remove with surgery. Two years later they came back even bigger. My doctor wanted to schedule another surgery but if it didn’t work the first time why would I go under the knife again for a second time? So I decided to just deal with the pain and heavy bleeding and search for a natural way to get rid of them FOR GOOD!
How I got rid of fibroid without surgery
Searching for natural ways to get rid of my fibroids was not easy. I saw several advertisements of all kinds of treatments to shrink fibroids. I was a little skeptical but I was desperate to get rid of the fibroids so I tried one in particular which didn’t work. I was still having heavy painful bleeding with lots of clots. I noticed that the soreness in my breast was gone, but after going for another scan, I was told that my fibroids were still there. I was so discouraged that I scheduled an appointment with my doctor to discuss other possibilities for removing the fibroids.
About two months later, while surfing on the internet I saw a post on Facebook talking about how to get rid of fibroid naturally without surgery. I was very skeptical about it. I didn’t even bother to follow the link in the post to read more. Two days later, as I sat alone in the sitting room feeling hopeless about my fibroid, I decided to go on Facebook and see if I can still access the post I saw two days earlier, thank God I was able to get it. I reluctantly gave the Natural product a try …it just made sense. On September 17 of 2016, I began the Fibroid shrinking program as seen on this website here http://www.healthyinfo.com.ng/fibrocombo.html:
2016: The Turning Point
After being on this program for about 2 and half months, my period was no longer heavy as before. Usually my periods would last 8 days, with 3 – 4 days being very heavy. I would also spot a lot in between my periods but the spotting stopped, with 2 days of heavy bleeding and my cycle lasting for only 5 days. Once this happened I cancelled my appointment with my doctor and stayed loyal to my program. !
The final result
Like I said earlier, I had 3 fibroid. One was growing inside my uterus and the other two were inside the walls of my uterus. The largest fibroid was the size of a grapefruit. When I got my results back from a scan I went for, the result shows that I only had one fibroid inside the wall of my uterus and that it was the size of a small apple. So two fibroids completely dissolved away and the largest one was the size of a small apple instead of a grapefruit. Since I wasn’t having any problems with my periods and 2 out of the 3 fibroid were gone, I decided to just continue with the program and go on with my life.
Fibroids completely gone
Two months later, I went for another scan and to my surprise and that of my doctor, my fibroid were gone. My doctor kept going over and over the scan result to make sure she was reading it correctly. She couldn’t believe that all of my fibroids were gone without surgery. My uterus was back to its normal size and my periods are now 3 days long. She asked me what I did to make them go away and I told her “I did what I should have done back in 2013. There are not enough words to explain the happiness I have now. I wish I knew about this program when I first had fibroids but as the saying goes ‘things happen for a reason”.
I am so thrilled with my experience that I inspire others to experience for themselves the profound transformation this fibroid treatment program offers.
I strongly recommend you visit http://www.healthyinfo.com.ng/fibrocombo.htmlin case you know someone who has fibroid. It has changed my life and now I’m free!
[Sponsored]
Source: Naija.ng

Comments

  1. Wonders shall never end, who could have imagined that herbal medication can cure fibroid. I have been battling with Fibroid for so long, I experienced pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and I had several miscarriages. I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed of multiple fibroid and I was treated but nothing seems to be working until I read about Uduehi’s medication online and of course I gave it a try and after using his medicine all the fibroid shrank, and the pains gone. I am 4 months pregnant now. You can reach him if interested through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have believed herbal medicine could cure FIBROID? I suffered fibroid for a long time and getting pregnant was a problem, I had pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding even hospital could not help. Until I read about doctor Uduehi online, I contacted him for help and behold I was cured. I have gone for test severally at the hospital and was proved negative which means I am free from fibroid and I am also pregnant at the moment. You too can be cured if having such problem. His contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy today to share my testimony on how a herbal doctor cure my wife from FIBROID INFECTION. my wife was infected with FIBROID, we went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking on how to get a solution out so that we can have our own child. i found an article about one doctor who already help a lady with his herbal medicine. then i contacted him. He told me all the things I need to do, and he send the herbal medicine to me here in my country to take, my wife followed the instruction properly on how to take it. Before I knew what is happening after 0ne month the FIBROID that was in my wife body got vanished and she was cured totally . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at droriane6@gmail.com or call +2349031652461

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to share this testimony, i was 3 years ago diagnosed of fibroid and complicated Endometriosis. My medical condition was heart broken because it was causing my menstrual cramps,bloating before menstrual periods,lower abdominal pressure which result to heavy periods. I was subjected to different medications by my doctor for treatment such as Coenzyme Q10,ibuprofen, Danazol and many more. Despite my visit to several doctors my health wasn't getting better, all they could say was surgery. At the verge of giving up, I went to the internet to search for a treatment at least. But I found a cure instead. In the internet, I read a testimony of a lady who had Fibroid. She shared an e-mail address of the Doctor. Luckily everything seemed to be okay after I took the Herbal Medicine. I wish I could say that’s the end of it because I haven't had any symptoms since then.
    Do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. If interested contact him via email address drleetu99@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gina! I read your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment