Novel herbal cures for HIV revalidated

Novel herbal cures for HIV revalidated
Tomorrow, December 1, 2017, is World AIDS Day (WAD). A day set aside to raise awareness on Human Immuno-deficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) prevention, treatment and care.
Anti Retroviral (ARV) drugs have been scientifically validated to be effective in treatment of HIV and preventing new infections. But the benefit comes at a great cost: liver and kidney damage, cancer among others.
However, several studies have 

Read full article here:
https://guardian.ng/features/novel-herbal-for-hiv-revalidated/amp https://guardian.ng/features/novel-herbal-cures-for-hiv-revalidated/amp

Comments

  1. I am here to give my testimony about chief dr OYAkRIRE who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from HIV simplex virus by chief dr oyakhire,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and i saw comment of people talking about how chief dr OYAKHIRE cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you chief dr OYAKHIRE am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now.

    Call or What's App +2349039208180 or email droyakhire7@gmail.com

    He also specialize on the following things

    1. HPV.
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. emphysema
    8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment