5 Health And Nutritional Benefits of Bananas

TOP 11 HOME/HERBAL REMEDIES FOR ANEMIA



These days millions of people throughout the world are suffering from anemia, which is a condition whereby the body’s red blood cell count is less than normal.

When you are anemic, your blood
(red blood cells contain hemoglobin, an iron-based protein that helps blood cells carry oxygen) will not be able to supply the proper oxygen supply to your organs and tissues.





TOP 11 HOME/HERBAL REMEDIES FOR ANEMIA


1. GUINEA CORN LEAVES



Guinea corn leaves which is known as poroporo oka baba in Yoruba language is also a good remedy for blood shortage or anemia. It is widely use as remedy to quickly supply blood to the body.

USAGE

Boil the leaves with water. The red/blood-like solution can either be drinking alone or mix with milk to get optimum result. Poroporo okababa is popular in Western Nigeria as an ideal solution for anemia.

2. Beetroot



If you or anyone you know is suffering from anemia due to deficiency of iron, then Beetroot which is high in iron, fiber, calcium, potassium, sulfur and vitamins will be highly beneficial for you.

Beetroot is also a cleansing agent as it helps to cleanse the body and supply more oxygen throughout the body and thus increase the body’s red blood cell level.

USAGE 1
Blend one medium-size beetroot, three carrots and one-half of a sweet potato in a juicer. Drink this juice once daily.

USAGE 2
 Beetroots can also be used to treat anemia by eating as a cooked vegetable or in a salad. It is recommended to be eating beetroot along with the peel for optimum benefits.

3. Blackstrap Molasses



Blackstrap molasses is also recommended for anybody suffering from anemia as it contains nutrients that are good for proper production and circulation of blood.

Blackstrap molasses is a good source of iron, B vitamins and other essential minerals that help increase red blood cell production.

USAGE 1

You can use a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses daily as it supplies almost 15 percent of your daily iron needs.

USAGE 2

Mix one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses in a cup of hot water or milk. Then drink this once or twice daily. This drink is highly beneficial for pregnant women.

USAGE 3
Another way to use it is to mix two teaspoons each of blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar in one cup of water. Drink this once daily.

4. GUINEA CORN LEAVES

Guinea corn leaves which is known as poroporo oka baba in Yoruba language is also a good remedy for blood shortage or anemia. It is widely use as remedy to quickly supply blood to the body.

Dried guinea corn leaves

USAGE

Boil the leaves with water. The red/blood-like solution can either be drinking alone or mix with milk to get optimum result. Poroporo okababa is popular in Western Nigeria as an ideal solution for anemia.

5. Spinach



Science prove that a diet like spinach which is rich in green leafy vegetables is one of the best home cures for anemia. This is because spinach is highly rich in iron as well as vitamin B12 and folic acid, and all needed nutrients that the body needs to recover from anemia.

USAGE 1

Drink one-half cup of spinach everyday as it provides almost 35 percent of your daily value of iron and 33 percent of your daily value of folic acid.

USAGE 2

Drink spinach soup twice daily. 

PREPARATION

Take 1 cup of blanched spinach and puree it by adding a little water. Heat 1 teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil in a pan, sauté some chopped garlic cloves and onion in it until brown. Add the pureed spinach and a little salt and cook on low heat for 5 – 10 minutes. Mix two teaspoons of honey in a glass of fresh spinach juice. Drink this once daily for at least one month.

6. Pomegranate



Pomegranate helps to produce  more red blood cells and increase in the hemoglobin level because is rich in iron and other minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. Pomegranate also contains vitamin C, which helps improve the body’s absorption of iron.

USAGE 1
Mix one cup of pomegranate juice, one-fourth teaspoon of cinnamon powder and two teaspoons of honey. Drink this daily with your breakfast.


USAGE 2
Take two teaspoons of dried pomegranate seed powder with a glass of warm milk one or two times daily.

USAGE 3 Another usage is to eat a medium-size pomegranate every morning on an empty stomach.


7. MALT AND MILK




I highly recommend this as a remedy for blood shortage because it really works and it works very fast. Just buy a tin of Malta Guinness or any malt and mix it with a tin of milk. Hardly you will see any home or herbal remedy for blood shortage or anemia that work so optimally.

8. Sesame Seeds




Sesame seeds are called 'egusi' in Yoruba tribe of Nigeria and are recommended for treating  anemia because they are highly rich in iron content. One-fourth cup of sesame seeds provides almost 30 percent of the daily iron requirement.

USAGE
Soak two tablespoons of black sesame seeds in water for two to three hours. Strain and make a paste of the soaked seeds. Add one tablespoon of honey and mix well.
Drink the paste two times daily.

USAGE 2
Soak one teaspoon of black sesame seeds in warm water for two hours. Grind the mixture into a paste and then strain it to get the emulsion. Mix the emulsion in a cup of warm milk, add honey and drink it once daily.

9. Dates



Vitamin C is highly responsible for iron absorption.

Dates are a rich source of iron as well as vitamin C.

USAGE
1. Soak two dates in a cup of milk overnight. The next morning, eat the dates and drink the milk on an empty stomach.

2. You can also eat some dry dates on an empty stomach in the morning, together with a cup of warm milk.

10. Apple

Apples help a lot in treating anemia because is highly rich in iron among other nutrients needed for proper blood manufacturing.



USAGE
1. Eat at least one apple daily. If possible, opt for green apples and eat them with their skin.

2. Get fresh apples and beetroot. Mix equal parts of fresh apple juice and beetroot juice and a little honey. Drink this juice twice daily.

11. Banana

Banana is widely known to be highly rich in iron which help to stimulates the production of hemoglobin and many other enzymes that are essential for the formation of red blood cells. Also, it is a good source of magnesium that aids in hemoglobin synthesis.




USAGE 1
Try eating fresh banana along with one tablespoon of honey twice daily.

USAGE 2

Mix one mashed ripe banana and one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) juice. Make sure you eat this twice or thrice times daily.




HOW TO MEASURE ANEMIA



According to the World Health Organization, men are anemic when they have less than 13 grams of hemoglobin per deciliter. While for women, it is less than 12 grams of hemoglobin per deciliter.

CAUSES OF ANEMIA

 Some of the conditions that may cause anemia includes HIV/AIDS, accidents/serious injury, heavy blood loss during menstruation, pregnancy, ulcers, intestinal disorders, inheritance, cancer, bleeding disorders, other chronic diseases, or a deficiency of iron, folic acid, vitamin B12.

SYMPTOMS OF ANEMIA

The following symptoms may mean that you are anemic:  fatigue, pale skin, a fast or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, chest pain, dizziness, cognitive problems, headaches,cold hands and feet, lack of energy, hair loss and high or low blood pressure. 



Comments

  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on   +2348070673249

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on   +2348070673249

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Osagie who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr osagie cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    #CANCER,
    #DIABETES,
    #HIV
    #AIDS,
    #Herpes
    #Std
    #URINARYTRACT #INFECTION,
    #CANCER,
    #IMPOTENCE,
    #BARENESS
    #INFERTILITY
    #DIARRHEA
    #ASTHMA
    #SIMPLEXHERPES #GENITAL
    #COLDSORE
    . he also cure my friend from cervical #cancer Email: drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or HIS Whatsapp number: +2347030465649 or follow him on IG @dr_osagie_88 I am forever greaful ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on   +2348070673249

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641      

    ReplyDelete

  6. Good New Everyone !! I'm here to testify about Dr Oseghale Sunday, I was suffering from Herpes Simplex Virus for about 4 years and I was cured by Dr Oseghale Sunday's Herbal Medicine, He sent me the medicine through DHL, I got the medicine and He instructed me on how I'm going to take the medicine, He asked me to drink for 14days which was 2weeks and I did according to his instructions, that was how I got Rid of Herpes Simplex Virus permanently, You can also contact him to get HIV/AIDS medicine by calling him or texting him on WhatsApp through this number +2347062814871 or Kindly Email him directly on; oseghalesunday07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day readers I'm from California I was diagnosed with HPV 2013 and I was recommended to Dr Collins and I ordered Herbal medicine for HPV and I drank it as prescribed and I was completely cured from HPV after drinking the herbal medicine for just 2 weeks
    Thanks to Dr Collins May Almighty God bless you as you do your good work
    Contact him on his email address doctorcollinsebosetale0296@gmail.com or write him on WhatsApp +2348053183610
    Thanks 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. Psoriasis disease is said to have no cure, just as i was told by my family doctor that psoriasis disease can not be cured but can be controlled and make your body flare-ups, Although i was a very stubborn person i never believed in what my doctor told me about psoriasis disease having no cure Am a very honest person who believe in nature and i also believed that there could be cure somewhere in the world, I kept my faith so strong and kept on doing my research till i finally came across Dr. Kham from west Africa He is one of the oldest herbalist after Dr. Sebi and total am a living testimony to his herbal cure to psoriasis disease, I became psoriasis disease Negative after using the herbal medication Dr. Kham mailed me along with the prescriptions and today it's been 2 months and psoriasis disease is not traceable in my body system, A diagnosis of psoriasis disease is not the end of the world, but women should know where they stand. I Will encourage testing for all sexually active women. If you suspect you may have had exposure to the psoriasis disease, You should Reach out to herbalist Dr. Kham for an evaluation and permanent cure in two weeks. Dr. Kham is here to answer all your questions and discuss a long-term management strategy that will eradicate this psoriasis disease permanently in two weeks, All thanks To Dr. Kham For More Info on how to get cured Contact Dr. Kham now on his Gmail: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him with his phone number: +2348159922297 or visit his Website https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherba Dr. Kham Herbal Medicine is 100% guaranteed in curing any diseases/virus with no side Effects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment