7 Tips to Prevent Anaemia
1. Eat stuffs that are rich in iron like dried fruits, oysters, brown rice, green leafy vegetable, pastas and breads made from whole grain flour, etc.
2. Make sure you are consuming vitamin B12 from sources, like meat and dairy products.
3. Take Vitamin C daily as it helps in iron absorption.
4. Take an appropriate amount of folic acid.
5. Cook food in iron vessels.
6. Mix your food properly. Yam and beans, spaghetti with egg.
7. If you are anemic, try to avoid coffee and tea as they decrease the rate of iron absorption.