5 Health And Nutritional Benefits of Bananas

HERBAL/NATURAL REMEDY FOR TREATING MALE INFERTILITY 2

Male infertility 2 which is due to watery sperm refers to the
inability of a man to produce thick or quality sperm capable of
fertilizing the female eggs and initiate pregnancy.


HERBAL/NATURAL REMEDY FOR TREATING MALE INFERTILITY 2

Material: 3 cups of fresh ogbono seed and water.

Preparation: grind the three cups of ogbono seed and pour into four
litres of water and allow to ferment for like two days.

Usage: take half cup daily for four weeks.

Comments

  1. I am here to thank a great man who cured my husband of AZOOSPERMIA (ZERO SPERM COUNT) his name is Dr. Uduehi. My husband suffered zero sperm count for a long time. He felt useless or depressed most time especially when we wants to make out because he knows there would be no results. So, one day I confide in a friend about our predicament and she gave me Dr. Uduehi’s contacts, I contacted him and he administered his medication and after my spouse took the medicine he started experiencing sperm although it was little at the beginning but it kept increasing until he got me pregnant after 13 years of marriage. You too can be cured also he treats any kind of male infertility. Reach him through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment