NATURAL/HERBAL/HOME REMEDY FOR TREATING VAGINAL DISCHARGE

SYMPTOMS include itching and discharge of bad odour from the vagina. NATURAL/HERBAL/HOME REMEDY FOR TREATING VAGINAL DISCHARGE Material: lime juice, ALOE VERA juice, native
black soap. Application: mix native black soap with lime juice and insert it inside the vagina. Leave it for like five minutes and wash with warm water. Then apply aloe vera juice. Repeat until you are free. HERBAL REMEDY 2 Material: lime juice, wonderful kola, ginger and garlic. Application: grind 3-5 pieces of ginger, garlic and wonderful kola ( the three should be of the same quantity ) and pour in a keg of lime juice. Be taking 2 spoons twice daily until you are free.

Comments

  1. Will these mixture stopme from getting pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the mixture of limejuice stop me from getting pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment